- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- Teaching Treasures Publications only uses your personal information for the original purposes it was given. Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection. Teaching Treasures Publications will not disclose, use, give or sell any personal information to third parties for any purposes other than to third parties who need to know in order to deliver services on behalf of Teaching Treasures Publications unless required to do so by law. Further, Teaching Treasures Publications reserves the right to contact you regarding matters relevant to the underlying service provided and/or the information collected.
- Please note that personally identifiable information is used only to provide you with a more enjoyable, convenient online experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you. We use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of the Site and its features, including without limitation: fulfilling your order; providing customer service; tracking email invitations you send; and otherwise supporting your use of the Site.
- Teaching Treasures Publications may disclose Contact Information in special cases where we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our terms and conditions of use or may be causing injury or interference with our rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities.
- We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
- Please be aware that Google™ adsense program code may be placed on some pages of our site, and will place and read cookies on your browser, or use web beacons to collect information about your browsing history. These advertising companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options in relation to not having this information used by these companies, click here. You may also like to check out Google's use of Double Click cookies.
- If any user receives an email from Teaching Treasures Publications and would prefer not to receive such communications in the future, you can do so by following the instructions in the emails or you may send an email to request no further communication from us. We will make reasonable efforts to implement your opt-out requests promptly, please allow up to ten business days to process your request.
- We do not solicit any personal information from children. The site is geared for parents, teachers and children and we recommend the supervision of children by an adult while the children access the Internet. If you decide to allow children to access any of the third party sites linked to this Website, you do so at your own risk.